GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill promotion. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
3. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Sterling Publishing Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
4. To enter, entrants must have answered question 7. from the Investors Choice Awards survey – ‘Why is it important for Australians to take control of their own financial freedom?’ – in 25 words or less, and include their valid email address in question 8. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. A panel of judges will be appointed to judge all valid entries.
6. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. All entries become and remain the property of Sterling Publishing.
8. Entrants to the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia and reside in Australia.
9. Sterling Publishing reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
10. In the event that a situation, malfunction, or other issue arises, for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, Sterling Publishing reserves the right to
(a) make a decision regarding those circumstances insofar as it is not inconsistent with
(b) postpone the selection of a winner to a time and place which will allow the selection to these terms and conditions; and/or be conducted in accordance with all terms and conditions other than those terms and conditions which specify the time and place of the selection.
11. The prize – an Apple Watch or a Samsung Gear S – is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
12. Sterling Publishing shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
13. Promotion commences 22 June 2015. Entries close midnight 14 August 2015.
14. By completing question 7. in the Investors Choice awards survey, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
15. The Promoter is Sterling Publishing Pty Ltd, Level 13, 132 Arthur Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
17. All entries become the property of Sterling Publishing. Sterling Publishing may use the entrant’s names and survey answers for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
18. Entries will be judged at Sterling Publishing in August, 2015.
19. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
20. If Sterling Publishing is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Sterling Publishing has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Sterling Publishing will award the prize to another valid entrant.